Our Process Server Associates Story
Process Server Associates was established to provide government agencies, attorneys, collections specialists and other legal professionals a superlative resource for all of their service of process needs. Below you'll find what is included with our process server fee.
We understand that how we perform is a direct reflection on our clients and we take that responsibility very seriously. Every service is attempted immediately, with courtesy toward the party being served and complete documentation of our results. If our servers encounter any unusual circumstances, they will document everything and immediately provide you with the pertinent information.
We have a full-time dedicated expeditor to oversee your process service, provide prompt updates and complete all documentation. We can accept documents electronically, forward them to our team in the field in moments and tender witness fees for you to save time.
At Process Server Associates we do more than make promises, we get results!
What is included in the process server fee?
- One flat service rate with no hidden fees!
- 5 service attempts at different times on different days, including weekends.
- Staff available for client support as opposed to a answering call back service.
- Photo record of attempts with GPS.
- Electronic notification once service has been completed or suggestions should issues arise.
- Emailed copy of the affidavit or proof of service, prior to mailing the original.
- Easy online credit card payment system.